Sunday, May 20, 2007

something i just wanna release

During the trip From HK to shenzhen

it is a good experience and something should leave to think about .In a book , life is to get himself out of the tough world. But if you are full of appetite ,so you can not just release yourself, you have to follow your true thoughts not only the ideas of others . Now after the stories happened in the Guangzhou ,i totally found that i lost my 6th feeling , and feel like be foolish. Because it seems that i got my sense sleeping and avoid of thinking . So it makes me can not distingush the good or bad though trick. What should i do . release myself from the jail? . but the jail is made by myself. Thoughts Jail. Good way , I wanna get back my 6th sense.... .. Now my 6th is just the moment when i made decision.But before it will just show before the events comes out ....... How should i make it much earlier .. that means .. the feeling of the sense should before much more earlier. During the raining day , it will be dark for me , So someone called it bad luck . Exactly it true for me .So i will not make any big decision during the dark days. God give it back to me . I will really preciated it .

No comments: