Thursday, May 17, 2007

How to select the Keyword

What the aim to make this blog is to learn how to blog and write something privately and finally i found it is hard for me to follow it. But now , i restart the way on it and i wanna to prove that i can make my own blog earn.

So i search the Keyword in the Google, But my officemate Marghil Suggest me to with the help of the overturetp select the keywords that searched during last month.That's the way he add searching keyword to his own blog. Though i m not eager to earning money , but i want to prove that i can do it .as he can earn money from his blog. Why not , i will just do it and keep thinking many new things . What i can do is to improve my english sugguested by ate and many many good friends in manila .Now it is the first step to learn how to let your blog targeted by the others through the searching engine.

No comments: