Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father'sday

After i came back from RP(robinsion's place) where we always got our vegetables there and other goods.It is surprised to find it is nearly the fathers' day.
It is my first time to talk to my father directly , just wat i don't think he did right to me or to the family. He accepted my advice, but i don't know whether he will change his own style, as i know he is a indepent man , and powerful in my eyes.I m so fear of him. And now we talk to each other fairly and frankly , i think it is better that good for me to get close to my father. and the chart lasted for nearly 1 hour, he got tired and don't want me to waste too much money on the talk. It is the first time, i talked so much with him. And during the years with him , i also went against him several times, it made him so sad for years. And last we did not talk to each other too much until i went to collage i started to talk to him oftenly , but not so long time. Unforgetful , so i just blog it.

No comments: