Saturday, June 23, 2007

Contract translation(English to chinese)

Yesterday,one of my friends ,asked me to translate a contract for him, just becoz he is familiar with Education only, and i m having a job much closer to business.You know it is worth 500,000 US dollars,so i don't know have to help him and i still have to work on my task of project, so i just promised him that if he can not find other guy to help him i can only help him to do the rest of the translation during weekend.And now i am doing it , mostly ,the i had some business english during my collage,but it just for 2months , and did not use it too often, recently.So i have to remind all i learned during the collage.So it bring me back to the collage time,hehehe , so many words familiar."business Invioce" "all risks" "shipping point" "destination point" "contract period" "business days" "calendar days" ................so many things like this, i think it will make me get much of the business aera, though i wrote to my boss, that i will learn business deeply, since it becoz to truth aready and so quickly becoming.hehehe , you have to say , you wish it comes. it is the last weekend here i m in manila,hehe the time and days are under counted before i leave Philippines.Hope everyfriends here got happy.

No comments: