Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meet friends in shenzhen







It has been a long time , Pip and his gf ,also my good friend ,came to Shenzhen. It is really great. After Long time have not seen them , i really miss pip and ate , snow and lim. Hehe... Really preciate their coming.



To tell the truth, i m not familiar with shenzhen at all ,but i m growing up in China ,heheh..... So i can handle something in Shenzhen. We enjoyed the lunch together , i don't know whether they like it ,hehe ...






Pip is looks like my best friend,--Paul Fu. Rembemer that after the new year in china , i went back to manila , i encountered some problem. I did something seems not good to Paul. And i can not forgive myself. Pip tell me try to tell him the truth. Thx. I did not. But i already can accept the reality. And paul seems not angry with me at all . Great , i hv these 2 friends.




After Lunch , we went to DongMen(East Gate), a shopping street. There are people around here and there. We Looked around the street , pip and lim had some food , they found that it was not the same taste as HK 's. Heeeeee.




Every weekends , there's crawd in DongMen Street, you just can see the head of people , you can not see your own feet.We had lunch in a restaurant in HaoWeiZhan(好味栈).

It was the second time i went there , so i don't know whether there's any bar there. I just called my friends , they tell me that there's a bar named BenSE (actual character).














IN the bar we enjoy the music , Pip doubt that whether the singer will sing Chinese Song. hehe . It turned out that he can not understand it ,heheh......
After that we went back to the Vienna Hotel ShenZhen .It is really a excited day , coz i met these 2 good friends in oneday , hehe ..
The next day , we went to the window of the world, but i hope they were not disappointed with it. hehe , Coz there really only the models to see... I should bring them to the Happy Vollay
Hoped they can stay much longer time , but times really short when i realized that they were going back. Don't want to wave hands to them in Station.
I m planning to arrange the visa , but it is really hard to arrange the time . ...









































No comments: