Thursday, October 30, 2008

Enid Yan

Enid ,the first girl broke the door of my heart,and from then on my heart is still stolened by her.
Recently I found that she already found her true love.So that's enough.I know she is happy!
Though I can not besides her everyday, I feel happy with a little sad.That's really strange and conflictive. But it is true ,it is said that if you really love the girl just let she happy instead of besides of her always.
That means let her go ,set her free as well as let yourself go and let yourself feel free of love.
Years ago,I do say I love you,but 2 years later I will say just fly your way.
I don't want to in someone 's way , I will also enjoy it myself, though tough though hard though bite.
Yan , Sorry , so long I can not get the way you lead,and I don't think we can have a long way to go hand in hand.

The day you said that You want to move out of the house , You will give 2 of us much more time to get self cool down.But I think I still enjoy the single life only.

No girls no cigerates no friends at all.I think I need time and room to let me clear about something ,the future ,5 years 10 years...... and so on.

Sorry , I think I won't in touch with you for a while.....Good night , I know you are tired , I also ..but not because you , my own problem....

Music is on, but my heart is still coollllll..........




1 comment:

Gemroy Fuentes said...

i have added you to my blog roll, let's exchange link. tnx