Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Year Eve In HK

New year in HK, planed to visit HK, in last saturday, but it rained hard in shenzhen. So i changed the plan to search around the Sun City Building in DongMen instead of visit SuiSai Wan to meet kuya ryan, it is really cold in shenzhen, so i just guess that the weather is the same in hk.

And disappointed that i missed the chance to buy the bag for my note book, One Polar, I asked Brother Ken where i can buy it, but ken told me that only can be bought in the sun city building in Dongmen and Maoye in shenzhen or Hua Qiang Road in shenzhen. But it is impossible to have a search in Hua Qiang Road..... really disappointed , but luckily that my relatives , Juan Anty she invited me to join the dinner with Steven and her. Xin Meiyuan in Che Gong Miao subway station. Really convinient for me to go to there , coz i m near the MTR in Dongmen Loajie.

Steven is coming from America and his work is to value your building and house and just give the price , when somebody are going to invest the money on that building , they are looking around the shenzhen city to buy a house for investement. And seems unluckily , they still can not find the one suitable.

As the same fate as them , i can not buy the bag in that day, also miss the chance to visit kuya, hahah , don't be angry kuya, it seems that kuya will leave to manila on next Tuesday, so i also had the plan to visit Chino's house, hmmmm really hard for me to arrange the visa for this.

Coz i only have 2 visa for hk visits. But i have to have one chance to back up. I never knows that how long i will still working in this company, i hope i can learn alot , but seems there's no other project to to , no job no updates no progress. .... bad mood when i thinking about this.... Shit......

Chance is really a miracle, that i find the one to invest my money , but the stock market meet his young age adjustment. So i already lost 1000 and more RMB in this market and waves.

I turns to exchange trading business, it will be my major business or living method in my left life period, my girl friend seems know nothing about this, i wil tell her since i got my first box of gold... A golden time is coming.

Allen got cold and ken have to stay in hospital to take care of his wife, good luck to ken, nice man and also allen, hope you will get your miss right in the coming new year.

In the next day, Juan Anty asked me to help one of her friends , to fix her computer, when i heard the problem, i knew wat coz this problem, it seems that the power of the computer is broken. I suggested that i would buy the power for it before i go to fix the computer , but Anty Juan don't think so , she was affraid that i will take a mistake disagnat, but it proved that i was right, so becoz it is new year , so the shop in china wont have business time during this time.



Hahhaah, oki doks, then the girl have to wait until the end of the new year.



On Feb 6th, I came to hk, to visit chino's house, hehe.. nice house and nice treat, we had BBQ on the flat floor upstair of his house, We had a nice afternoon, hehe.. Thank you for your invites. And i bought him a 1993 GTW greate wall wine instead of cigerates. hahhaha it will make him happy , he always a drinking bad guy, hahahhaha. and I know jeffric by that chance , a bad guy as me too , hahhaha , chino said that we looks like brother and seems know eachother for long time.

The guy asked me that where is most romantic place in shenzhen , i just answered that , any place in shenzhen he can find is nice and romantic, coz there's many romantic and bt girls in shenzhen. hahhahah , just lying don't be mad, coz in china nice people are all over the china.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.