Saturday, February 10, 2007

google sitemap

I have tried many methods to increase the search results feedback from Google or Baidu Search engines. And also tried a way to generate a sitemap in a web.But u know the way just fit for wordpress and other blog sites that just support html or xml recording blogsites.And it not support blogger users,though blogger is auhorited by Google itself.After 30 minutes' waiting , i give up.coz it took me 15 minutes to generate a sitemap for my blog (lovertext),and finally it can not uploaded to the blogger.Faint....

Then i delaid to try to generate a sitemap in that way.Then ,today i find another way to make it.And luckly i made it.It is so easy to generate web sitemap ...Thanks to Ton(the owner of cyberciti.bizand i wanna to test by writing this post,I wanna know whether my blog's latest post can be included in Google's Search Engine,i hope it will show out the result satisfy me... if it not,i will faint again.....hehehe
then if it proved to be work,i will share it with u ,and hope to continue have fun with u in the world of blogger.

No comments: